Tuesday, October 6, 2009

文章分享- 神說...God said...

(轉貼文章)

你會說:「這是不可能的。」神卻說:「凡事都能。」
You said: 「It is not possible.」God Said: 「What is impossible with men is possible with God」
(路 Luke 18:27)

你說:「我太累了。」神說:「我給你安息。」
You said: 「I am too tired.」God said: 「I will give you rest.」
(太 Matthew 11:28)

你說:「沒有人真正關心我。」神說:「我愛你。」
You said: 「No one really cares about me.」God said: 「I love you.」
(約John 3:16; 13:34)

你說:「我支持不住了。」神說:「我的恩典夠你用。」
You said: 「I can’t hold it anymore.」God said: 「My grace is sufficient for you.」
(林後2 Cor. 12:9; 詩Psalms 91:15)

你說:「有很多事情,我不能解決。」神說:「我必指引你的路。」
You said: 「There are many things that I can’t solve. 」God said: 「I will keep your paths straight」
(箴Prov. 3:5-6)

你說:「我不能作這事。」神說:「你凡事都能作。」
You said: 「I can’t do this.」God said: 「You can do everything. 」
(腓Philippians 4:13)

你說:「我不能。」神說:「我能夠。」
You said: 「I can’t. 」God said: 「I can. 」
(林後 2 Cor. 9:8)

你說:「我不能原諒自己。」神說:「我寬恕你。」
You said: 「I can’t forgive myself.」God said: 「I forgive you. 」
(約壹1 John 1:9; 羅 Roman 8:1)

你說:「我應付不來。」神說:「我會供應你的所需。」
You said: 「I can’t handle it. 」God said: 「I will provide all your needs」
(腓 Philippians 4:9)

你說:「我很害怕。」神說:「我賜給你的,不是一個膽怯的心。」
You said: 「I am afraid. 」God said: 「I did not give you a spirit of timidity.」
(提後 2 Timothy 1:7)

你說:「我經常憂慮和沮喪。」神說:「將一切的憂慮卸給我。」
You said: 「I am often anxious and depressed. 」God said: 「Cast all your anxiety on me.」
(彼前1 Peter 5:7)

你說:「我的信心不夠。」神說:「我所分給各人的信心,是我量度過的。」
You said: 「I don’t have enough confidence. 」God said: 「The faith I have given you was in accordance with the measure.」
(羅Roman 12:3)

你說:「我不夠聰明。」神說:「我給你智慧。」
You said: 「I am not smart enough. 」God said: 「I give you wisdom.」
(林前 1 Cor. 1:30)

你說:「我覺得很孤單。」神說:「我總不撇下你,也不丟棄你。」
You said: 「I feel lonely. 」God said: 「Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.」
(來Herb. 13:5)


感謝神! Thanks God!

5 comments:

  1. 应该收费;鉴于是会友,给她打95折。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 陳珺你最近真的high耶

    ReplyDelete
  3. 这就high啦?更high的时候还没到呢!哈哈

    ReplyDelete