Monday, December 6, 2010

見證分享- Desmond Pow 包世凱弟兄

Hi, I'm Desmond pow. I'm from Malaysia, doing my 2nd year of undergraduate in OSU, doing mechanical engineering.
Today, I'm going to share my testimony with all of you. Since I was born in a Christian family, raised in a Christian environment, I have nothing to share about how I accepted Christ, but today I'm going to share with you two things 1) my Christian life and 2) the role of Jesus in my life.

1) What is a Christian? When this question comes into my mind, the answer that flashes through my mind is “relationship”. The relationship between Jesus and I started when I believed in God but god seemed high and mighty and too holy for me to have a personal relationship with. I believe most of you would agree with me. When I was young, God seemed to be some giant, only visiting me in my dreams. He would be seating in front of the gate to judge whether who can enter heaven and who have to go to hell. After some time, as I began to grow spiritually, my dad challenged me to bring my spiritual life to a whole new level which is a Father-Son relationship. I pray to him about everything, even asking his permission to give me a girlfriend. The more I pray, worship, do devotion, read bible, our relationship got closer. Jesus is so much like a friend to me that I can literally share every single thing to him now. I tell him how I feel, when I’m happy or sad, telling him which girl I like and ask him for his suggestion.

2) Jesus play different role in my life.

 Jesus is my house, bulldozer, and provider. When there are storms, he is my house; protects me from the storm. Whenever I am lost, I just go back to my father’s house.
Jesus is also my bulldozer. Whenever I faced difficulties, I turn to Jesus because he will push away all my problems aside. He will always be there to hold me with his right arm when I fell into valley.
Jesus is also my provider; he is my past, present and future. He decided long ago who I was, who I am and who I’m going to be. He plans my future for me and all I have to do is trust in him because I have faith in Him for knowing me more than I do myself.

Last but not least, I would like to take this opportunity to thanks brothers, sisters and my friends for inviting me into this big family.

This is my testimony
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment